Breakfast at Toast Box

Hi People. Good Morning! It's a new week of February 2013. Chinese New Year is just two days away! I'm so excited! I have bought some dresses and bag from blog shops, can't wait to wear them, use them!!
Heading out...
doll up myself... :)

Having breakfast at Junction Ten, Toast box cafe, level one. Nice atmosphere here to have breakfast with loves one.
While waiting for our breakfast to serve, let's take a shoot from camera.
Our breakfast of the day. Milk tea, coffee, half boiled eggs, otah and peanut butter toast. at toast box cafe.
Received a few baby cloths from my sister . She just came back from Bangkok with her boyfriend.The baby cloths are so cute!! Can't wait to see my baby boy to wear it! It was my First Gift for Chinese New Year! Thanks sister! I love it.
Received bird nest from my mum. Thanks Mum. Look like I had received a lot of gift for Chinese New Year from my family... haha.


- Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn and most hurtful thing to lose. -
XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops