Reunion Dinner

Happy Chinese New Year Eve to All! This is just a simple post. This year I get to have my very first dinner, also first reunion dinner with my in-law family. This year, the weather was not so good... raining day on new year eve. All my in-law family member are waiting for me to knock off from work and head to back home to have the dinner with them. I felt so glad!
We are having the most common and most popular steam boat dinner tonight!
Got my first 'ang bao' and mandarin orange of this new year from my boss. Thanks boss!
Relaxing and watching TV at the living room with hubby and mother in-law, after the steam boat dinner...
Got my second 'ang bao' of this new year from my mother in-law! haha! Thanks mum! :)
Finally reach home at around 10.45pm after the dinner and get to rest early tonight! Sweet dreams to all....  

- Wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year! -
 Till then... XoXo, Melody With Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops