My Foodie Diaries Chapter 3 - Huay Kwang Thai Mookata

My shopping therapy started when a hotel guest gave me S$100 tips...! Haha.
Bought this white blouse and tweed short from online shop 'Her Velvet Vase' and now I'm all ready for late night dinner date with hubby... I think it's time for me to re-touch my hair roof soon... hehe.
A Late night dinner with Hubby at Huay Kwang Thai Mookata at Thomson. And Very GOOD! Yummy!
Oliver grow up fast... Photo taken when his was about 1 year old. Just started to walk. 
Bought something to try from watson. A St Ives body wash, paraben free. 100% natural ingredients. 
And Himalaya herbals shampoo and conditioner also free from paraben.
Finally found a website where I can watch my favorite criminal drama "Castle Season 6 and 7" Yeah!  
Been thinking how to improve myself at work. I hope I can learn more things at work. Time passes... I had learn how to write a email and quotation. I feel I need to improve my customer service. I target myself to see good result by end of this year. (For result meaning receiving good comment from guest) I know I will need to have good and happy mood at work. I also know I have to love my job. Sorry that I have to say is not easy to handle guest from India. But I do see my colleague can handle India guest very well. If she can do it, I'm pretty sure I can make it too. This is a challenge! Gambateh Melody! XoXo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops