Online Shopping Spree

Ops! I did it again! I'm spent my money online shopping again! I bought 2 white tees and 1 lip stick and a bag on Qoo10.
1) Kanken mini in sky blue color. I used once for picnic outing with friends at East Coast Park. I love the size. Good for hand carry as I don't like to use it as backpack bag.
2) 3CE lip stick in sweet impact. Really sweet color!! I love it! Will be buying more soon. Haha. ops!
3) 2 tees... well, have not try to wear it yet...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this video in yahoo. Beautiful Mushroom House sold for $920,000 in Bethesda, Maryland. Nice house! How I wish I can stay in.
 Till then... will post again soon. XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops