My Foodie Diaries Chapter 5 - Pizza Hut

Lunar new year is just about 2 more days and Valentines day is just about 1 week time. Every lady had done their nails and hair. But still I manage to had a new hair cut in 10 minutes at QB house Century Square Shopping Centre. I'm just too busy on work and new house.
A selfie at work... smile to welcome the monkey year.
Went to my new apartment to check if any defects. Hopefully can start the renovation on mid March. Had done submitted the defects list to HDB officer before 5pm today.
The living room. Seem so small. Oh well!
The master bedroom.
A night view of my new apartment. Looks so romantic! haha!
The master bedroom toilet.
After the checking, went visit the new shopping mall 'waterway point' for dinner.
Ordered a 2 persons set meal. The new edition pizza (Oriental Chicken Bountiful Fortune Pizza) is good! Must try! *yummy*
Back to home and saw a mountain of wasted cloths waiting for me to fold. Being a working mum, house work is like my part time job... Haiz. 
Taken a selfie at new apartment. I'm really love the design, the view and also the location. It was about 15 minutes walk to punggol waterway point mall with cinema and 24 hours local supermarket. What else I can ask for?
A future Singapore MRT map? What do you think?

 越害怕,越勇敢,越面对,越克服 !不要怕。没什么好怕的。
Till then... XoXo Melody With ❤ Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops