My Foodie Diaries Chapter 7 - The Clifford Pier

Planned to buy 2 tissue box for new apartment, 1 to place it at living room and another 1 to place it at my dressing table. I also planned to buy 1 toaster to make toast bread for our daily breakfast. It was my first time staying near to a shopping mall with cinema. It was my first time staying near to a mrt station. Send notification to ICA for letter of changing new resident address. Been updating my new address to bank, telephone, insurance and blogshop. Hope all can be done before I start my new job on March. I intended to stay Low profile in my Facebook page due to some stalker in my Facebook. So many gossip about me and my new job status.
Went to Artica hair salon to color my hair again. Of cause, Terry still my favorite hair stylish. I'm in love with my new hair color now! I'm wearing Heathered Knit Varsity Jacket bought from MFW store.
Full of advertising brochures on main door floor...
After that, I went to my new house and rectify the defects with HDB staff. Had asked the staff to remove the WC chemical wrapper.
Can't help to fall in love with this beautiful view from..... the service yard.... zzz... But why this view is at service yard?
I'm still waiting for the play ground to be ready. But the work seem need to take a few months more to be complete. (Picture taken from living room window)
Last Christmas (2015), celebrated with my sister and her boyfriend, Matthew and doll at The Fullerton bay hotel, The Clifford pier for high tea lunch. Simple high tea session. Chill and enjoyed the song sang by the singer.
We had secret Santa gift exchange after the high tea.

XoXo, With Love ❤ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops