My Foodie Diaries Chapter 11 - Thasevi Famous Jalan Kayu Prata Restaurant

Good Evening! Since we lived here in Punggol, of cause we must visit this famous prata restaurant!

Breakfast at Thasevi Famous Jalan Kayu Prata Restaurant this morning. The prata is good, service is OK and price is cheap compare to those prata restaurant along the north bridge road. The weather is hot so we all ordered drinks with ice.
Later in the afternoon, I bought Oliver to the playground again. His favorite spot but I only able to bring him here on the weekends.
Vincent went meeting with his friends. So it's mummy and son dating time. And I'm looking forward to date again with my little boyfriend on the children day, 7th October. I had took a day off on that day. Kinda of long weekend for me.
bought contact lenses online. The service wasn't good. But at least I had received my order in good condition.
Planned Malacca Trip in December. Triple couple together. Hotel booked. Looking forward and hopes everything can plan well.
Till Then... XoXo, Melody ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops