My Foodie Diaries Chapter 12 - Huang Hong Ji Porridge 黄洪记粥

Good Evening!

I found a famous porridge shop at Punggol west. So me and my family went to tried on this morning. I should say the porridge is good to my point of view. People who stay at Punggol should feel lucky at least there is a popular porridge shop and choose to open it at here instead of city area. (Saw some 'means' comment left in the Huang Hong Ji facebook page) I started to feel lucky and more glad that there is quite a few good foods which selling at affordable price around in Punggol area. But I still hope more coffee shop will be open in here at Punggol soon!
They also sell coffee, tea and some other drink here.
And they sell fried bee hoon too.
We ordered 'signature porridge' and 'sliced fish porridge'
Photo taken while Oliver is playing around and waiting for the breakfast to be served.
Spending Oliver's children day at home due to the raining day. And also I spend my time to update my blog layout too. I feel so contented with this new layout now. I will be continue to re-adjust some widget again soon.

有些痛会成瘾。爱了才会懂。

Till then... XoXo, Melody ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops