It's the Month of April 2017!

Hello world, I'm back to blog again. During my absent there is quite a few of happy stuff happening...

1) Just received a letter from town council regards the budget 2017,
which I not need to pay service and conservancy charge for this month! Yeah! I'm quite happy because I'm really broke. Still got a lot of stuff I wish to get for my new home.
2) Company bonus. Well, it's not really a lot of money but at least still got right? haha.

3) Salary adjustment. Well again... not a lot but still got right? hehe...

4) Oliver finally learned to pee and poo at potty chair.
It's took about a month for him to do so. It wasn't a easy task but at least he finally master it at 3 years.
melody's #ootd top from her velvet vase and jean from bershka. Bag: Michael kors from reebonz

Recently my sister and I has been planning a holiday trip on cruise (Royal Caribbean). It's already confirmed. Just waiting for my leave to get approve. I'm so excited. Counting down to the month of May 2017...  And May also Oliver birthday month so many things is coming soon... I'm really looking forward. (praying hard for things to go smooth......) till then, XoXo Melody ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops