My Weekend Fun

The weekend is here... and here is the weekend short post of my kind of weekend. I'm all dressed up and heading out for a date with my husband and Oliver. Thinking of the house work that I have yet to do, I feel so lazy to do. Haha. Maybe, tomorrow than do?
Melody's #ootd : wearing white tee bought from Bangkok platinum mall, ribbon crystal earing from far east plaza, black belt from forever 21 and blue floral skirt from MDS collection.
And Yes! We are wearing the same white tee-shirt. hehe.
My kanken mini bag are so suitable for Oliver. And the bag is now his's.
We watched 'The boss baby' movie with Oliver. His second movie with us. I love the story line. Very good story and suitable for children. It's taught us learn to share love with our sibling. I wanted to plan for 2 second baby but however Vincent is not ready for that.
At home with Oliver while Vincent is out doing part time delivery. Oliver disturb me while I'm blogging... He asked me to play with him.

 Thinking of buying a very good camera phone on coming November as my 2 years of contact ending. Which is the best camera smart phone now? Been reading the review sound like Samsung mobile phone is still the best camera phone after all. Hmm....
Till then, counting down to May... Oliver 4 years old birthday. 
XoXo... Melody with ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops