I wish I can be More...

Good Night World. Blogging this post at a very late Friday night. A lonely Friday night.
I'm actually very disappointed on myself because of being just a officer in a limited company. While many women of my age or even younger than me is already a manager position or even higher. I'm upset about myself why I cannot be more successful in my career? Been thinking I gonna to be more bearable and smart at work. If I don't feel hungry, many foreigner will wish to take over my job...
Just come back to my home sweet home after finished work on a Friday. Melody's #ootd - midi dress from MDS collection
My kind of off day, staying at home to accompany and watching Oliver playing with his toys.
At times, I really wish I can be a full time mother too. So that I can watch my son growing up each day and I wouldn't miss any of these moment. I'm glad that Oliver is a good boy. I pray that he will continue to grow up in a good personality (just like his daddy.. hehe) and well manner boy. 

till then, let's enjoy the weekend! * yeah!!* XoXo... Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops