My Foodie Diaries Chapter 13 - Lady M New York

It's Weekend again. I had just done my house work of the day, and now is time to relax. Not sure why and not sure when I has been start dreaming of buying a condo apartment in few years time... before my 40's. Plan to get a condo apartment around clementi area. Well, it's only just a dream... BUT I think is good to have a dream so that I know what I can fight for. My life has a goal.

Last Friday, we went to orchard central and had a chill at Lady M. I has been knowing about this cafe for a very long time. But however due to my very busy life in work and motherhood, finally my chance to try this out. My first time visited Lady M is at Jem, my sister treat. And now is my treat.
Heading out to Orchard. In love with lope lipstick no.44 forever pink.
melody's ootd time. I'm dressed in: top from hollyhoque, black skirt from cotton.
While waiting for seats...
Can see that business is good in here orchard central. The crowd is different from Jem.
What to order?
And guess what we ordered? haha. My treat here. Costed me S$41.20
After finished our yummy cake at lady m, we shopping around in orchard central and 313.
Lastly, Vincent bought us Micky mouse couple tee from uniqlo Singapore. Now I'm trying to find something similar for Oliver's too as this design only come with adult men size. 
Till then, time check now is 2.15am. Time to sleep and should end my weekend post here. XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops