Meeting with charlene

Monday

Today so sianz cause my office Internet down again.... Zzz... stupid wireless network, so unstable de.
Every 2-3 months will down 1 time. Last time I work at bukit timah hardly got this kind of net work problem.
Now I cant reach the IT, his hand phone is off... +^*#@%#34
Sad... Don’t know when than can online...

Saturday

Meeting Charlene and her husband for dinner. Gene meet me 5pm at bukit panjang shopping center, cause we wanted to check up a basketball drama DVD price. But I didn’t eat much in the morning and noon,
I just ate a pancake in the noon, so feeling unwell and took a nap at home.
When I wake up at 4.30pm and feeling dizzy, so when Gene called me and I ask he to meet me at my house.

He bought me a milk and mango jelly for me. After drink the milk and finish the jelly, I feel much better le.
Than meet Charlene at 7pm, She come fetch us up at my house there. We have our dinner at night safaris zoo.

A local foods buffet dinner At S$42 per person. So expensive... but the foods are nice. After the dinner we went Charlene new house see awhile and she get some movie ticket. We catch a movie at 10.20pm at lot one. We watched Madagascar escape 2 Africa. A very funny show and abit of touching and romantic. Is worth to watch it, rate 8/10. After movie Charlene and her husband fetch us home. I watched candy candy till 3am than sleep. Haha…


Finally today Friday Internet than up…. Zzz... tomorrow weekend le, yeah!!! Will be meeting my secondary school mate at Charlene house tomorrow for buffet dinner. Haha.. Some of them I have very long time never see them le, miss them all. Hope all are doing fine.
Enjoy weekend to ALL!!!

+ 3 more days to Mine birthday +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops