A meeting With Secondary school mate

12 more hours to mine birthday!!! Later after work I will be meeting Gene and William maybe got my sister and her boyfriend wei yi for dinner. I was still wondering where to eat for later dinner. Tomorrow my mum will cook nice and tasty foods for me!! Already asked Gene and wei yi to come my house for tomorrow dinner.

Saturday

I wake up at around 10.30am than wash up and eat breakfast than watch DVD candy candy. Gene come my house at 12.30pm. We went back to Gene house again, we watched DVD and Gene play maple till 7pm than go meet my secondary school mate at Charlene house. We reach her house at 7.30pm… we was late. When we reach Charlene house they already eating. Charlene ordered pineapple rice, tom yam soup, fried fish, baby kai lan (vege), chicken wings and mango salads. Secondary school mate got shi min (she going to married on the next year 16 Jan 2009), qiao ling, wan qing and azliah. Hope the next meeting with my secondary school mate will have more school mate will attend. I also wish the next meeting will be very soon… like next year?


Sunday

I wake up at around 2pm, than faster go take bath and wash up than wake Gene up… haha… Ask he to bring me go west mall because I want buy 2009 calendar. Poor dear wake up by me than also have to faster went take bath than accompany me to go west mall. We have lunch at there and dinner we eat with Gene parent at green bridge. After the dinner Gene sent me home. I reached home around 8.30pm.

This week Saturday I will also be meeting a group of friends in maple at rain mummy house. I m looking forward for the BBQ event with them… haha…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops