She Is 25 Years Old

25th November 2008
I celebrate my birthday at home. Mom cooked some nice and tasty foods for me. After work I went home to have dinner, mom and me has invited Gene and Wei yi to come my house for dinner. She cooked cereal prawn, chicken wings, strawberry jelly, vegetable, soup and fish.
My 25th old birthday cake from Gene... Thank you dear!! Last year I hope to have a birthday cake so that I can make a wish, but someone didn't even make an effort to buy it for me. This year... Thank Gene dear for making me happy by doing all this things for me.

Birthday Cake with candle lights and Make A Wish.... I wish.....


My Birthday present from my sister and Wei yi, red packet (Hong Bao) from my mom and lady boss.


Perfume from Best Buddy William... Thank you William!! I like this perfume.


Still got more photo, will upload again.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops