阳光天使

好烦哦。。。为什么一个人还是会有这么多东西要烦恼的?:( Yesterday, went back to work after my 2 days off from work. Many complain and feedback from my manager and colleagues! They say I made alot of mistake from work... sob. I has been trying hard not to make any mistake in work but its seem I never be alert enough. I started to afraid... afraid that I will lost the job.

Once again... I couldn't sleep well ever since I started to work midnight shift. I always awake in the afternoon and tried to go back sleep but it couldn't work. My mind keep thinking alot of things... I really wish that the job that I currently work with will be stable soon. I will try my best to work harder and always be more alert! 加油!加油! MELODY GO GO GO!
my new hp case for my iphone 4 @ $10 only



heading out with one of my lovely dress
at hospital once again... :(
doing hair rebonding once again...
guess what is this thingy? (answer: pregnancy test @ only $3 from china)

currently chasing this lovely drama... 阳光天使
enjoying eating my yummy tom yum cup Maggie that I bought it from phuket while watching 阳光天使... what a relaxing day.

Few months back... I was chatting msn with ying and she wrote this....

ying: u rmb this quote "women used sex to exchange for love, men use love to exchange for sex" if women use sex to exchange love.... will we be happy? is this love we are wishing for?

i dunno is sex impt to all guys but i believe in they're guys who dun need it or seldom need it

me: yaloh, women only like it when y r with in loves

What do you believe in? Are Sex and Love are together? Could we separate them?

XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops