Holiday with Mummy .2

Its been very busy for again for me after working at the hotel as guest relation officer. I finally have found interest in this job. I need to maintain my relationship with my new colleagues in order to work long in the hotel.

I'm also need to maintain my relationship with my new project group mates for this 2 modules that I'm currently studying at school. The only problem and worry that I have now is money!! Anyone know how can I earn more money?

Let's continue to my holiday trip with mum at Malaysia...
our room
very nice view from the hotel
another view from our hotel room. We at which part of Malaysia actually? hmm...
dinner time!!
fish
vege
shark fin soup
roasted chicken

and some entertaining show prepared by the DJ's
fun!


the next day event... temple pray pray again...

we have to climb this...
to see this view!
so tiring...
but the view is worth


sun wu kong
Needed to take a rest... meanwhile till then... to be continue to the next post.

PS: My sis bf had bought the air tickets to Bangkok on this November! Yeah! Shopping again... In the mean time I really have to start saving again. I am so much looking forward to 4th November, hopefully it will be a sunny day from then.

XoXo, love you Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops