Just a Tuesday

Hello my blog. Today is a raining Tuesday, a cold weather Tuesday... I'm eating my favorite mee goreng (Mi Goreng)and watching drama, movie online. Relaxing...

I had start to plan that after I get my salary for this month, I wanna to go shopping... shopping at bugis and orchard, H & M, mango, Zara, online shop... recently I heard alot about this newly open fashion clothing store at orchard building, H&M. I cant wait till my next pay day...!! Please come faster my pay day!
addicted with this tasty maggie mee 'Mi Goreng' @ $1.25

Bought a new bag online @ Tian Fen Lan
using my newly bag... before heading out...

Watching Johnny English 2 with V at bugis iluma, filmgarde
Went H&M shopping with V & Belle
singing k with V and his friends
an old photo taken few months back... still remember this?
my current work place.. the hotel lobby.


our front desk...
the early morning of liang seah street, bugis, got the feel of 'oldie'
The $4 breakfast from McDonald (value save from 6am-9am)
Miss Universe 2011
The black beauty
Miss Singapore 2011

I started to miss the days that I was in love. I kind of thinking that I m really totally used to my life now and love my life now with friends and family only. I do want to fall in love again... I miss the feeling of in love. I don't want to be single and alone anymore.

天天都要有好心情 - XoXo ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops