Blessed Christmas 2012!

Good Morning and hello people. Its december of 2012. There are things that I wish to do during 2013. haha. First is a holiday trip with my husband. Second is go zoo, 3rd is go Garden by the bay and have a romantic dinner with husband at jewel box.

I was reading Alvin and Yuki page in facebook. The 3rd party is "ZoeR"!! The hottest news of the year 2012 for blogger and facebook!
 
I also wanna to congrats to Kate and prince William for the pregency, cant wait to see their first child too. :)
X'mas Dinner with friends @ Marina Square, souel garden.
Christmas Picture from my Husband via my iphone!
+ Merry Chirstmas to ALL!! +
I love christmas!
X'mas dinner with my husband @ cathay, billy bombers
Received A Christmas Gift from my husband. He knew I love chocolate... :)
XoXo, till then... ♥ Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops