Front Office Assistant

Hi people. It's been a very long time I never update my blog again. I had just updated my twitter. I tweet a lot there in my twitter as my Facebook got many of my relatives and colleagues, managers, bosses there and I don't want to open to much to them.

I am working in a hotel again... I has been working in a hotel again since last 2 months. Well, I really think I like working in hotel. This hotel is a 4 stars hotel. I dont know how long I can work here. haha! Anyway, I do hope I can work for long. I still got a lot of more things needed to learn in this hotel as the system and management are very much different from the previous hotel I had work for. (Jia you ba! I must make it though!)
Nice oldie phone at the hotel
I love the count yard 
the suits room with Jacuzzi outside
The Lobby
received a good comment from guest via email to me. saying my service is good!! haha! (happy!!) 
wedding gift from my mother-in-law
Moon cake festival 2012
my future home at Punggol Waterway BTO 
till then... XoXo Melody ♥ You Know You Love Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops