Melody's Wedding Photo Shoot

Hi People. Happy Boxing day everyone! 2012 is going to end soon. Let's all prepare for the new year 2013! It will be going to be a good year! :)

I realise that I had seldom use my samsung camera ever since I got my iphone.... but my new year wish for 2013 is a new samsung camera again. Because I want a more pixel camera!! haha! I love taking photo! Photo = memory
Preparing of wedding photo shoot @ bugis, Bridal Concept.
 



Having Dinner after a long day of taking photo with my husbad.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received a lot of picture from my husband via iphone... :)

Our wedding lunch... at raffles town club

Our Marriage Certificate :)

Our first dinner @ Plaza Sing, basement one

My girlfriend fion new born baby girl, Mirabelle on 17 december 2012 :) Congrates on your pretty new born baby girl!
 
till then... XoXo, Melody ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops