Celebrating of Love ♥

It's our one month wedding anniversary! Vin say he wanna to celebrate it. :) So we just plan for a simple dinner date at plaza sing.
Heading out for dinner...
At Hoshino Coffee
LoveSs... the mango pancake so much!!
 
Hoshino Coffee 星乃珈琲
#03-84 Plaza Singapura
I seriously recommend this restaurant! Do try it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received my order from Love Bonito! I love the Beckett Bag in nude! Got free ang bao for every purchase on chinese new year period!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Late dinner + supper at 南華昌(亞秋)魚頭爐 with hubby after my work.
南華昌(亞秋)魚頭爐
No. 814/816 north Bridge Road
 
'I think marrying you is the best decision I had made." ~ Wife
'I might not be the best man around, but I am sure that I will be the best husband to you." ~ Husband
 
I want someone who feels lucky to have me. ♥ Hope you will feel lucky to have me... :)
XoXo, Melody With Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops