Foods Caving

Good Morning! I am here blogging about a normal simple dating days with my husband for my foods caving... My picture talk about food for this post. :)

dinner at Jack Place's, Bukit panjang plaza

having dessert @ Marche, Vivo city
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dinner at Dian Xiao Er, Marina Square
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Received a BIG BIG Birthday present from my hubby!! Thanks Dear! I love it so much!! Haha. :)
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Working in Hotel... Happy working!! :)

Eating free snack... it's from GM. I love it! Where can I buy from it?

'We have so many needs in our life. But in the end all we need is to be needed.'
till then.... XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops