Happy 2013 New Year

Hello 2013!! Happy new year to everyone in the world! Finally we had came to a brand new year! So exciting about this year... I look back to the past of the last year 2012... there's a lot of great, wonderful things happen to me.
1) be girlfriend of Vin on April 2012
2) apply BTO punggol on July 2012
3) Getting marry to Vin on December 2012
4) expecting a baby boy 2012....
Welcome 2013! picture taken from goggle plus :)

my husband candid shot! haha!
my very 1st Christmas log cake from my hubby.... Yummy!! @ royal cake

KL hokkien mee from quest house, 807/809 north bridge road... Yummy!! Tasty!! It's really good!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eating Swiss roll from naomi before heading to my appointment at Thomson medical center
at thomson medical center, while waiting for my consultation.
dinner with my husband @ shakey's pizza after my appointment
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
First dinner in 2013 with my hubby @ Soup restaurant 三盅兩件
looking though the menu
Mushroom chicken steamed claypot rice and Cordyceps flower wif chicken soup
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May this year will be a very good good year to us! gambatah!!
till then... XoXo, Melody  with♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops