My First Baby Fair

This is my first time visiting a close door sale, baby fair for members only. We had bought some diapers and baby wipes.
My OOTD for the day. my new floral top which I bought from my bangkok trip.

need to feed him full full before we can head out...
my boy has a very long and thick eyes lashes!! God, I am so jealous!!
bring baby ollie for his very first jab at Novena children clinic... doctor given us a cream for his rashes that cause it at nanny's house as she claim that it was cause by the new shocks (it mean she didn't wash and clean it properly?) that my sister bought it with us from mother care shop at plaza sing when we went there for baby swim. my heart feel pain when I saw those rashes!
the packages for babies vaccine... we are still considering if we are going to get one of this package for baby Ollie.
baby Ollie OOTD. haha!
my husband is talking with other baby's mother... introducing each other baby boys...
at the baby fair...
Our loots at the baby fair!
Quote of the day... (image taken from face book.)

XoXo, Melody With Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops