Baby Oliver First Baby Swim

Hi All. This is my first time bring baby Oliver to baby spa for a swim (Baby Ollie week 7 old). I heard swimming is good for baby.And to me a man mus t at least know how to swim so I decided to sign up at 20 session (to be use within a year) package for baby Ollie.
Heading out to meet my sister, WY and doll, matt to baby spa to watch baby ollie swim. (wow...! his is so popular! got so many people interested to watch him swim! Actually my sister keep requesting to ask her along if I going bring my baby boy to swim. haha!)
before heading out bathing for baby Ollie first and his is in good mood today, he keep smiling in the video! Guess he know we are bringing him out! (interested watching my baby Ollie video? do follow me in instagram for more baby Oliver video... thanks.)
need to wear a baby diaper before swim..
Baby Oliver enjoying and love the swimming! He look so cute with the swimming float. AWw!! They say baby actually already knew how to swim in mother womb. (baby spa at plaza sing, 3rd floor.)
I am glad that I can share my parenthood adventure with my husband Vin! Thank you for taking care of me and baby Oliver. I Love You! :)

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops