A Message to Baby Oliver

Hi People! So fast tomorrow is coming! And baby Ollie is going back to nanny's house le... I gonna to miss you much much again! I think my time with you is never gonna to get enough. When you grow up, you will have your own friends and have a girlfriend and getting married and have your own family and... and so on and on... by that time I wonder if you still have time for me this old lady?
Heading out to fetch baby ollie back from nanny's house (new top from hollyhoque and floral short from kiss Jane, bugis junction)
staying at home to play with baby Ollie with the yellow duckies (had put some at nanny's house) that I bought from my Bangkok trip at china town. he seem quite fun with playing at it. (actually is more like I using it to disturb him. haha.)
and continue playing taking video of baby Ollie with instagram video function. (he seem very annoying at it. haha.)
another burping picture of baby Ollie!
after bathing, baby Ollie seem like his is in a good mood. :) 
bought a leopard print flat shoe from Michael kors
also bought a new cheap rose gold earing from bangkok at Siam square
- Thanks god for letting baby Oliver to came into my life. -

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops