My New Hair Style!

Good Evening People! Finally I can get done my hair after SOoo long!! (Ever since I get pregnant!) Bought a voucher @ $48 from Deal.com for coloring and treatment! I'm very happy with my new hair cut but was very disappointed with the coloring result. I barely can see the color on my hair, only can see a slightly little color under the sunlight! I felt I was like wasted my money for the coloring... I rather buy DIY coloring kit myself, since I have plenty of time as I'm still on my maternity leave.
dress up myself and heading out to town... my out fit of the day! I'm had totally slim down after giving birth baby Oliver. hehe...!
had a simple breakfast before heading out!
Happy with my new hair style... $20 for a hair cut at far east plaza was consider cheap enough. (bag is from hollyhoque, Scalloping With Love Multiway Bag in blue, the true color in this picture )
met up with my sister for late lunch and shopping after my hair done!
had lunch at poulet restaurant, bugis+   we ordered roasted chicken.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Saturday, me and my husband took a day off from taking care of baby Oliver. We went for dim sum buffet again at Ah Yat Abalone at forum restaurant. Bought a voucher from groupon @ $55 only.
Out fit of the day, wearing my new strip pant, white top is from hollyhoque, Tulip Sleeves Peplum Top. :)
camwhore for my new hair cut and I'm using eyelid tape.
yummy dim sum... all dim sum here are yummy!! we will be back again...!
 bought this eyelid tape for a try.... I wanted a big big eyes! The result not bad. hehe. 
received a gold pendent from ray and kris for baby Oliver shower 
Our god daughter at USA now. She is giving her ma ma a big big kiss! Photo taken by her mother at USA.
End my post with my baby Oliver burping photo... you know you love me! till then...

~ 别人给你的是压力,自己给自己的叫推动力!自发领导力,加油!! ~
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops