I Love Baby Oliver

I love my baby Oliver eyes, his cute small tiny hair, his baby smell, his small little hands and foots, his mouth, his arm and basically everything about him. I'm glad that his is perfect! Thanks god for giving me such a perfect baby! I will treasure him and cherish every moment with him.
I'm going to start work on coming Monday. Baby Oliver, mummy sure will miss you a lot! Please understand that mummy have to earn money in order to provide you a good life. Please be a good boy whenever you are with nanny on the weekdays. So daddy and mummy can work hard and concentrate at work. Again, we gonna to miss you a lot.
Heading out to catch a movie with vinc. My out fit of the day! I love my new bag! :)
Look blur in the last picture but baby Ollie look so shock on this photo!! haha! I love taking picture with him... Will take picture with him more and more!!
on the way to tampines mall. my first time watching movie at tampines mall, more to come!! Since I'm living at the east area now. haha! we catching 'world war z', no bad, the story was good.
baby Oliver: Mummy! Daddy! I think you have put too much baby powder on me le...!! :(
Why mummy always like to take photo of me after when I just finished my bath (half naked)? lucky never take my whole body naked pic!! I also need privacy want OK!!
hmm.... finally done with dressing up!
Still taking??!!
Baby Oliver: OK, Please stop taking picture of me!! I'm getting angry le!! Me: Ok, I don't bother to take picture of you le!! ..... no la, I will continue to take more even... hehe... 2 more picture of baby Oliver below...!
haha! He look so annoying... poor baby... oops....
baby Oliver: See I Just cut my little small small nails... :) But why mummy never cut her nails?!
Baby Janessa is smiling and laughing when playing with her mummy. my happy god daughter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIN A 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT STAY!!

Like and Share the Hotel Clover facebook page and Win a 2 Days 1 night stay at hotel clover (4 stars boutique hotel)! Total 3 winners will be selected. Term and condition apply. Do like and share now!! Good luck to everyone! :)

https://www.facebook.com/hotelclover769northbridgeroad 

http://hotelclover.com.sg/

- I want to be the reason for that smile of yours. -

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops