Hazy

Hi All, Singapore haze has finally hit 400 today. My advice to contact lens wearers: try not to wear your lenses for this period. If you really have to wear, bring lots of preservative-free lubricating eye drops along and also your glasses. If you feel any discomfort, remove your lenses and wear your glasses. You can come and see me too as poor little me was not given a holiday despite the haze.

Dear friends, please take note: my friend shared with me this: her niece's boyfriend who is doing PhD in bio chem said that these particulates (in the haze) are too tiny and they will bypass the hairy and mucous nose to lodge into the lungs. As these particulates are non-water solvent, they will stay in the lungs, will cause cells to mutate and potentially cancer cells can develop from there. So do take care and keep your children and elderly folks indoors. And wear N95 masks even though it's a short walk from home to car and office.

(above tips are taken and copy from my face book friends. Please take good care and drink more water everyone.)
Heading out to town to do hair re-bonding again.
at artica hair studio... I love they're service and love my hair stylish service too! The salon is so clean and bright, make me feel very comfortable when doing my hair re-bonding there! I'm sure will be going back again for my hair cut and hair treatment. :)
Going back to office this week for opera hotel software system training!
Opera version 5!
I'm getting bored in the middle of the lesson... so have a snack in class. love this mamee monster noodle snack!
Having lunch with my colleagues for this few days... Wei Nan wang hock kian lor mee at Golden shoe food centre, 50 market street. And below picture
The famous ah heng curry chicken bee hoon mee at hong lim hawker center.
the new coming opening soon hotel clover in hong Kong street... this is the swimming pool design.
went for gelish nails art at Nail Indulgence De Beau
My Daily routine till I go back to work next month...
1) Baby feeding duration = 30 mins
2) Put baby to bed = 30 mins
3) Put myself to bed = 30 mins
4) I'm left with 1 and half hour to sleep
(and this goes every 3 hours) 

I will be going to Bangkok again in 48 hours time. Till then....

-  It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention. -

XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops