A New Chapter of My Life

Hello peeps! The days of taking care of a new born is not easy. I need to waking up in the middle of the night, about 2-3 times to feed my baby milk. And sometime I have to pat and cuddling him before he went back to his sleep. At the very first 2 weeks, I'm very frustrated and getting very tired of the day and night feeding. I felt that my life has been changed a lot! I can't really get used to it. But, Thanks to all my friends for the kind advice and support. I will learn to get use of my new chapter of my life and cherish all the growing up process and moment of my baby Oliver.
PS: I had decided and moving in to my mother in-law house with Oliver and my husband, while waiting for our house in punggol. I hope I can get well along with my husband and his family.

Today is Baby Oliver 1 month old birthday! I wish my baby boy '快高长大' and healthy and Happy.
 Mommy and Daddy love you! :)

My Morning starting with a kiss for my baby Oliver. Oliver is so cute and I can't help to showering him with a lot of my kiss! But he seem like struggling and asking for help in the picture!
haha...!! this is how baby Oliver look like when he was burping... 超搞笑的...!! hehe...
Baby Oliver: 'Help!! I'm being bullied by my mommy and daddy!! Please take off the handkerchief from me!!'
Baby Oliver: ''Mommy, I don't want to burp...! I wanna to sleep!" 
Baby Oliver is sleeping till so soundly!
baby Oliver, small little foot foot, feet feet. :)
A souvenir gift from my sister from Maldives.
 (Picture was taken when I was pregnant. Dated: 15th March 2013) Some people in Singapore who really don't know how to give up seats for a pregnant women... which always make me very disappointed and upset whenever I took train to work each time. Always make me think, how I wish I have a car...! :(
I wanted to save money... this is a good guide for a good start from saving money in 52 weeks! 
Do cherish your baby growing up process. Because you gonna to miss it when baby grow.
~ Bond with your baby and keep them close to your heart, at the same time by holding them on the left side of your chest so that they can hear your heart Beat. ~

Good Night People! Till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops