My Baby Confinement Day

Good Morning, Everyone! It's TGIF again! I'm right now stuck at home for my 28 confinement days, starting from 5th May 2013. Still got 2 more days to end my confinement!! Yeah! I'm so looking forward... so I can take a nice long bath and eat and drink those foods that I can have during my confinement.
One of my favorite time during my confinement day... baby bath time! Yes! :)
Hubby is bonding with his baby boy.
I am really blessed to have a husband who willing to cook my confinement lunch for me. Thank you hubby, I'm really appreciate. And thanks for the take care of me and baby boy. :)

his eyes big big, staring at my camera, should be wondering what the hell is my mummy doing?
Photo taken with my dear at The Cathay, Starbucks, when we were still dating. ♥
Received gift from Mr Teh Tarik company. Thank you very much for the gift.
And received gift from hubby Singapore Navy. A cute baby bouncy chair.
Having breakfast at Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room (湾仔香港奶茶店), Lot 1 shopping mall, B1-10/11. I love the hong kong milk tea!
Poor china little baby boy (2 days old, infant) were abandoned in the toilet and being flush down, got stuck in toilet pipe. His mother claim that it was an accident that baby fall into toilet bowl when she was giving birth... will you buy her story? (Photo taken from yahoo.com.sg)

- We meet thousands of people, then we will meet that one person and our life will change forever. -
Till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops