It's Getting Near!

Hi People. My due date are getting near...!! Right now, I got a lot of mixed feelings.

My Dear Baby: Mummy has planned to do a lot of things with you and your daddy. Thing like swimming, going oversea, cycling, bowling and catch movie... and many many more... I'm sure you and me and your daddy can get along together like we are best friend! 
I'm so looking forward to meet you soon baby!
In this 2XX days, I'm glad that you had accompanied me being through a lot of things that happens in my life. you have make me know that I'm not alone anymore. Now that you are going to come out from my womb and arrive to this world with your own feet soon, i suddenly feel a little lonely but i know that i will be still with you for all the growing up progress and i will continue to pray to you that you will grow up happily and healthy. I'm going to cherish all the time that i have with you.

I Love my baby. You and your daddy is the best thing that ever been mine. :) 
A morning with vinc :)
Do gelish manicure at only $29.90 at Nail Indulgence de Beau at bugis, liang seah place. I love my nails!
a very simple breakfast with my mum and Vinc.
After Ktv session with friends...
had dinner at lot one, ajisen ramen.
Vinc bought those for me and for our baby
I just sign up cord life banking plan last night. :)
my poor feet... swollen so badly... :(
A photo of when I was young little girl... haha. I look so old fashion auntie!!

- The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing. -

Till the day I meet you... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops