Last Few Days of My Pregnancy!

Hello People! Me and Vinc had decided for me to do cesarean. Today I went for my last pregnancy check up by doctor Adrian WoodWorth. Had make an appointment with him for the cesarean.

I had planned to do a lot things before my confinement day. First I had make an reservation for dim sum buffet at good wood park hotel. Had all my baby cloths laundry. Plan to put on make up on that day, so I bought 1 day contact lens to wear on that day. So fast 9 months plus had passed away... finally my baby boy is going to arrive soon. Looking at the all past ultra sound scan picture... thinking of finally I can meet him in real soon. Touch Touch my big tummy and think of wanted to take a lot of picture with him, smell smell him (thinking of for sure he will got a strong baby smell, haha!) Grab his small cute hand, grab his small feet and touch his small tummy.

Dressing up and heading out for my last movie before my confinement day. 'Iron Man 3'
weeks 37 of pregnancy  
dressing up for my dating!
had our last 2 persons couple dating
my last big belly photo at weeks 38 :)
having a dim sum buffet at park royal hotel, min jiang restaurant.
They say 'XY' meaning is baby boy. :)
had done packing of my hospital bag... hopefully nothing left out!
reading all the pregnancy and childcare magazine before my deliver surgery...

- The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing. -
till then... XoXo, Melody with ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops