Hello My Baby Oliver!

Hi Everyone!
Finally it's the day! After 9 months and 2 weeks, I can finally meet my baby boy, Oliver! Early in the morning took cab and head down to Thomson medical center to have cesarean by doctor Adrian. I admit to the hospital at 7am with Vincent. After 2 and half hours... at 9.29am
Finally meet my baby Oliver! Hello baby Oliver! Welcome to the world! :)
The best thing that ever been mine. my most happiness moment!
I can hear his is crying very loudly at the time when doctor and nurse carry him out from my womb. you look so cute even when you are crying. mummy sayang you my boy.
daddy carry you for the very first time.
Thank you my friends for coming to visit us!!
received a big gift from my company! Thank you very much, Hotel Clover! :) 
My baby cute look at the day 2.

Right now, I'm going to start a new chapter of my life now... filled with lot of loves
Till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops