A Special Price for Staycations

Good Morning everyone! A lovely Sunday Morning with my boy. I feel so wonderful now. I am happy with what I have now... But this is still not yet enough...!! I want more $$ and a good life with my loves one, with good friends in punggol in the near future! I am so looking forward to the day when my baby boy called me 'mummy'... haha. I wonder how it's feel and how he sound like? This is just a short post. :)
Love my floral dress which I bought it from MDS collection few years back.
playing camera video with my baby boy whenever I am free... all sort of expression he have now... I want to capture all the moment of his growing up.

dinner with my hubby at sukiya house (steamboat buffet), bugis + celebrate our 7th months wedding anniversary.
love this yummy nacho cheese meat ball...!
have a ice-cream after the buffet steamboat dinner!
have you watched the 'Despicable Me 2' movie yet? It's a must to catch this movie! Very funny movie that suit all ages. Love those cute minion in the movie!
To share a Special Price for Stay cations. Simply just fill up the form above and email to reservations@hfcsingapore.com or fax it to 6334 7873
XoXo, Melody With Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops