Weekends With My Baby & Friends

Hi Everyone! Today is first day of August 2013. And I had just done with my very first appraisal interview and got increase of $50 to my salary! Yeah! I'm so happy now!
my Saturday make-up.
Enjoying selfie with my baby boy on a Saturday afternoon.

Later in the last Saturday, I meet up with my sister and my friends. We had our dinner, KTV session and chilling at haagen daz, holland village till midnight.
dinner at Tom Yam Kung Fu, 16 Circular Rd
Chilling session at haagen daz at holland village. We talk about our life, work, planning and future... opps... and gossip too! bleah!
our ice-cream at haagen daz...
vinc and his ice-cream
me and the ice-cream
A Sunday relaxing and enjoying playing with my baby. There goes my weekends for the last week of July 2013...

Looking forward to our next meeting soon... lastly, welcome August 2013.
XoXo, Melody With Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops