Yakiniku Yazawa Japanese BBQ

Hi All! Welcome to the first week of August 2013 of Saturday! I'm so stress at work recently... Sometime I really wish to stay at home to be a house wife and just to take care of my baby. Guess, maybe I have too much stuff needed to learn with my new position at work.
Relax... Today is Saturday! Enjoy the weekends... la la la...!
I love selfie with baby Oliver.
my new top from agneselle, bag and short are from hollyhoque
Had dinner with my sister and friends at 黒毛和牛 Yakiniku Yazawa Japanese BBQ, 11 Unity street, #01-01, Robertson walk. It's my pretty sister treat for the dinner! She finally found a new job and is going to start work on coming Monday. Super Yummy BBQ I ever had before!! fresh and juicy beef and pork I ever ate! I'm sure will be back again if I got the money... really hope can come back again! Take a look below photo you will know what I mean....
S$424.90 for 4 persons for the dinner...!! But it's really a good place and good foods through. Thank you so much for the treat baby sis!
This is baby Oliver on the day 2, he has grow up so fast!!
baby Oliver at day 5 at my mum's house. Just back from Thomson medical center.
Baby Ollie sleeping so soundly... his head shape look good. so perfect. :)
bought this snacks (banana and strawberry favorite) at baby fair... and it taste so yummy! Will buy it again if got private baby fair again. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw this news at yahoo Singapore website....
In Germany, a woman has given birth to the country's largest baby--and it was supposedly via a normal delivery. The baby named Jasleen, weighs more than six kilograms, and was delivered at the University Hospital in Leipzig."At 6.1kg and 57 cm, Jasleen is the biggest-ever German newborn and, even though she remains in the neonatal care unit, mother and baby are doing well," added the report. The baby's mother reportedly had gestational diabetes. Despite the baby's huge size, Jasleen apparently still isn't the world's biggest. This, as Guinness Book of Records states that a certain Anna Bates gave birth to a boy who weighed 10.8kg in Ohio in 1879. That baby however died hours after birth. In 2009, a baby with a whopping weight of 19.2 lbs was reportedly born, via Caesarian section, in North Sumatra, Indonesia. 

till then... XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops