Vinc Birthday

Happy Birthday to You Vinc!

Meet hubby 6pm at my work place lobby. I always thought of trying out this restaurant 'Symmetry', at just right behind my work place building. As every time I walk pass 'symmetry', and saw quite a crowd there. I had make a reservation at 7pm, but we reached there 6.15pm.
wearing my favorite shoes today, Michael kors. very comfortable flat shoes.


nicely decorated restaurant... cozy and nice ambience
Ordering time...

In love with the hot chocolate...
the french fries is nice!
the birthday boy today




Symmetry, 9 Jalan Kubor

food tasting at the hotel. cooked by chef Mr Yang, from steam sia restaurant
bought a few lenses from face book blogshop.
bought a new slipper for myself, havaianas
I'm totally agree with this Chinese quote... :)
till then...
XoXo, Melody with Love ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops