Home Sweet Home - Moved In..!

Good Afternoon. It's Sunday! What I will do on a Sunday? hmm... It's been 2 months I have moved to my new house at Punggol. I'm really in love with punggol. Very nice environment and green clear air. I had started jogging around the waterway park as the park is just below my house. haha. Really love the river / sea view at the new place. My new house renovation was done by absolook Interior Design. And Everything is good.
A picture when our new place is doing the renovation.

No smoking and fight dengue virus.
 Saw the picture behind me?
 So excited! And *the moment I can't wait to move in time* haha.

 Praying before official move in to new house. Is a Chinese traditional.
Bought a new digital clock for new home.
My very first train down ticket after moving in the first month. oh... well. I just hope the SBS transit will improve they're maintenance service. Nobody like to get late to work.
Till then... enjoy my day in my new place. XoXo. Melody 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops