My Foodie Diaries Chapter 9 - Putien Restaurant

Good Evening Everyone! It's Monday! Finally Monday blues end. Has been working with Fragrance Hotel Management for a few months. Everything is good and I hope this 'good' will continue...

I has been thinking creating a place at my new place for myself for blogging. haha. Already selected the furniture. A relax outdoor chair from ikea and a small outdoor table from ikea too. But the area not yet decide. 

Visited Putien Restaurant for Mother In-law birthday.
Foods at Putien is super good. I should say we will be back! haha.
Been watching 'tanglin' at toggle web. Voted Ben and Vanessa love story to be webisode. Which couple you guys vote for? Now need to end my post here. 
Till then... XoXo. Melody 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops