My Foodie Diaries Chapter 10 - Fruit Paradise

Good Morning! Sometime somehow there is a someone a person you really don't wish to met again. What past is in the past... I have this one person I really wish I won't be seeing him anymore in street or I would say in this world ever ever again. That's my last ex-boyfriend. But... is my stupid fate I met him at waterway point shopping mall and in the Lrt train. Both he and his wife. Haiz. It;s reminded me my this blog, those my dating happiness photo's taken when I was with him are all gone. Should I THANKS TO IMAGE SHACK'? I'm actually quite sad and heart pain. Because that time I'm young and pretty. haha. So really image shack what past in really in the past!

Have a relax chill up with Vincent at Fruit Paradise Cafe, Vivo City Shopping Mall.
We ordered 2 pieces of fruit tart. Mixed fruit tart and strawberry tart. And also a pot of fruit tea.
Surprise in a box By Reebonz Online
 I bought a new bag from reebonz luxury online shop and the service is damn good!
I was like received a surprise in a big box with a 'thank you' card!
They packed the bag in a box! I feel very secure to buy thing with reebonz online and the service they provide is damn good. I was given a S$20 off for my first purchase with them too. What a good deal. Because I really can't find a trusted online shop like this. And I know I'm going to buy a few hundred dollars item online and I'm expecting to receive a very good service because I'm spending so much.
Till then... Good Night People! XoXo Melody with 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops