Day 159

Welcome Octorber 2008
Today is just a normal working day to me... Yawns... So boring... Cause Alice on leave for a week till thursday than may came back.
It been a week I never blog le... Cause recently I was busy playing maplestory again. Haha... Yes!! I m back to maple... Zzz... But the server was so laggy rencently after the patch. And the market in the game is spoil. Maplestory is my first played online game and I miss my buddy and friends there. LoL. When can I meet them again? Hope soon I can see them again just like last year (steam boat, ktv, BBQ and catch a movie).
Back to my real life, next month is november, my brithday coming soon... This year I, 25 olds le... sad... or happy?? Wonder how should I celebrat it. I feel I got alot things wanted to get. I want a car and a lappy!!! Haiz... I must work very to get them true le... Sobs..

Last week Tuesday Me and Gene watched The House Bunny at lot 1. The show was very funny. About the bunny girl, her friend jealous about her and set her up. She gets kicked out from playboy mansion house and no where to go. Than she meet alot differents people and get to know friends from outside (since young she was live in the mansion house) mansion house. This story is like about "flirt". After all I feel this movie is worth to watch for me. Rate:8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops