Day 174

Today Tuesday... Sianz... Long weekend holiday just over le, have to come back to work. 1 more can go home le. Today I so tired, cause yesterday I wake up 3am in the morning to play maple, cause maple got double exp event can lvl up fast, so I early in the morning wake up sleep less to guard map (duku). 7am rain mama take over me than I go back rest till 10am, bath, wash up and Gene come my house play maple with me. Haha... this is how i spent my holiday deepavali. Hee hee... To me is fun, cause can save money. Muhaha...

Saturday

Have steam boat with Lavender guild mate at bugis chong qing steam boat house. No photo... sad... maybe next time. Gene come my house fetch me than go take mrt together to there, meet John, star, ahmei, kaz and his girlfriend at mrt station. DanDan is late and his wallet was at ahmei there cause last night he forgotten. So me and ahmei waited for he at taxi stand. About 7.30pm than we started to eat buffet steam boat. Meet alot lavender people that day, kittybit and his girlfriend kittylingz, dino, bowsaint (he left guild on the second day cause of ahma ks... Zzz) and Gene buddy sky. It was a fun and enjoyable dinner and Hope got more this kind of outing very soon.


Sunday

Nothing much, cause I was not feeling well so I slept alot that day. Gene went to near by cafe study cause his exam coming soon.


Monday Deepavali

Morning 11am Gene come my house and he bought zhu cheng fen for me to eat, and late noon we ordered pizza eat. Played maple for the whole day till about 10pm than Gene go back home. last 20Min's to off from work le... bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops