Day 166

Today Monday, Was a raining day. Me now in office doing so paper work (data entry). Next coming Monday was a public holiday!!! Yeah!! Actually was tuesday de, but due to dont know what moon... xxxx... so indian high priest changed to monday to be deepavail.
Recently have been play online game maple to kill my time, I planned this coming saturday Lavander guild/maple outing, hope will alot people come and have fun. I wanted to try out the steam boat at around bugis there again, I have try twice this year, and seem nice.

Last Wednesday

I have meet gene to catch a movie at west mall again. This time we watched Eagle Eye at 7.15pm. We have dinner at foods court, I have prawn hokkien mee and gene eat a soup pot with rice (?? not very sure what he eat. LoL). After dinner we went buy cookie and bubble tea before go in cinema. The show story line not bad, about a computer back stab human... now a day computer are really smart, one touch or type a word can check alot thing you want. But I feel the story line like used before.


After the movie gene sent me home and he stayed awhile than go back home le.

:+ Another 1 month and 4 days to Mel's brithday +:

How to celebrat leh??? Hmm... dinner with friends... and must have xiao wang along, But go where celebrat better? Feel like going ktv... haha... I want a small cake with candle, cause I want to make a wish for this year... hee hee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops