Day 177

Good Morning


Today Alice wasn't work cause she have appointment so took a off day, tomorrow is Saturday but sianz... needed to work half day. Now Alice wasn't here so I can log in and blog... ahaha...


Wednesday


I have meet Gene to catch a movie. Was wanted to watch The coffin de but still haven't on show yet, so We watched Painted Skin indeed. Have Dinner at xin Wang cafe restaurant, movie started at 7.10pm, Was a very nice story, about demon and humans. The fox demon fall in love to human who saved her, but this guys Wang sheng already married to Pei rong (zhao Wei), but fox demon xiao Wei (zhou xun) has never give up to he. The ending was abit lame, but I feel it worth to watch it 7/10. After movie Gene sent me home and I watched TV channel U 10pm show for an hour than went sleep le.



Today after work hope can meet Gene again cause I missed he... Got alot thing to chat with he, but he was busy for his exam paper and need more time to study... sob... Haiz... never mind I must be understanding. Got to go back work le,


Wish Have a great weekend.






Before going out with Gene going bugis have lunch at nydc





Taking at LRT in train

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops