curly hair♥
Woots... Yesterday, went perm my hair at ion (jeric salon)! From 12pm to until 3.30pm =.=ll But the outcome is worth I think? At least now I look more lady then last time I look like girly. I was hope I can look more sexy... lols. eh... but think I still don't look sexy with my new hair style leh...zzz... haha. After had my hair done, went over to bugis meet doll for lunch cum dinner. I from morning till late noon bo eat lor. Chit and chat with doll for an hour then she need back to work and I took train home and nap.

Saturday, wake up early in the morning and played maple (ht party). Wasn't had enough sleep cause of having a very big quarrel with Gene again... but now we both are now ok le. I really hope after every each quarrel we have and we will be more understand and know each other more and more. After the ht party, I went back to nap again. Wake up from nap and dress up and then head over Jurong east mrt station meet William. Really have a enjoy day with he, lols. Cause we both watch a very funny movie 'The ugly Truth'. We was laughing from the movie start till the movie end. Wakaka... It was a great movie for the weekends! Dont miss it or you will regret! haha... Dinner with he at Iluma, a cute monkey restaurant 'Empire State'. We ordered a 8 inch big burger and eat till we drop and super the full. After hanging around then we took train back to home sweet home. That not end my day yet, I online maple was thinking of hunting quest item for Sunday ht de, but ended up help Gene to zak till 4am plus. woo... But was happy cause Gene got what he want from the boss fight. Hope he feel happy about it. keke...
The '8 inch burger' ($29.90)

My boyfriend astro boy... isn't he look cute?

Lastly I wanted to write that... I M CRAVING FOR SHOPPING!! I want shopping... anyone free to shopping with mel? lols. OK, shall stop here liao. tata...xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops