Went Jurong Point with Gene for movie and shopping ♥ We watched 'G force' (actually was wanted to watch 'I love you Beth cooper' de but we were late), the show was damn nice and cute and funny. Is a great movie for the weekends. After movie, we shop around then went to Gene house. We was suppose to buy air ticket online but I forget my pass port expired date. lols. sianz... so we didn't book the ticket first. After then Gene bring me to his house down there and called a cab to sent me home cause his is not feeling well. Poor dear hope you will get well soon! Next Saturday I will be attending maple outing... they say want eat steamboat. Well, I m looking forward to it! =) xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops