Thank to Hollyhoque I had lost my $50++ for nothing.... went sg post office yesterday with Gene, and the staff say that it impossible to trace back my items. Only registered mail can be trace, but they quite kind enough to check for me and give us a number to call and check. They say that all they can do for me le, if still cant find any meaning lost liao... So there it gone my $50++... I was so disappointed. Issit all my fault that I didn't paid more for registered mail? I had already check the address I give to the blogshop and it a correct address. How could it be lost when the address is correct? That possible could be the Hollyhoque write the wrong address? How could I believe and buy cloths from Hollyhoque again after this incident? I email Hollyhoque and this is what they had reply to me...

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:25 PM,
me: Hi, I have not received the item yet. Have you sent it out? or is there delay in between? =(
Hollyhoque: hey dear, we have already mailed it out. Please do give PO a few more days to deliver the item to you ya :)

me: Hi, this two items (Lavender one shoulder chiffon and Topshop Inspired Crochet Front Wide Scoop Top (Navy)) I still havent received yet. Please help me to check from post office if can. thank you very much.

Hollyhoque:hey dear, perhaps
you can go to the PO to fill up a declaration form on missing parcel. Some of my customers managed to retrieve their item by doing so :) Meanwhile, we will check with the PO tmr.

Till now, they havent even give me a rep
ly...

After checking from post office, we went to bukit panjang plaza had dinner at 'street'
(hong Kong) restaurant. Me and Gene always feel that street restaurant foods are very nice. Do try it out if you got the chance. =) Gene say he buy 1 cloth for me and asked me not to be sad. He try to cheer me up. Thanks dear. Well, this lesson is to tell me that next time if I want to buy cloths or whatever I should paid more for the register mail so that I wont lost any mail for nothing... Do Take note all reader. xoxo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops