SianZzz... got dc out from maple while I was fighting ht with my party mate!! Rawr... hate it!! Faster rush to hunt cry for my next round party at 12am... but start at 1am and end at 2am plus... dots... tired sia. Right now I feel so cui... Yesterday, keep raining from morning till night. I went meet Gene at bukit panjang lrt station in noon time, then we walk over to blk 163 to had lunch (chicken porridge, it nice!). We went bukit panjang shopping mall after the lunch and Gene self study at mos burger and I went shopping around. Again, I bought some cloths from the push cart around there. All cloths are around $10 plus, nothing above $20 for this time round of shopping. lols. I type this is to make myself feel better... =X After that, went Gene house for nap before go dinner with his family. Then back home nap again before login maple. This is how my rainy Sunday end... Good day to all and Tata...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops